2/21/2009

Moony - I Don't Know Why - Video - Letra - Thierre Januth - Download

Moony (real name Monica Bragato) is a musician from Italy known for the many dance tracks coming from her debut album Lifestories. Among the notable singles from the album are "Dove (I'll Be Loving You)", "Acrobats", and "This Is Your Life".[citation needed]

Raised in Venice, Moony was first noticed singing in the Venetian club scene and was asked to provide vocals for a number of songs by DJ and producer Cristiano Spiller. The first single was "Positive", in 1998, sampled from the "Physical", song of Olivia Newton-John, and the second single with Spiller was "Batucada" (1999). She also features in the project Angel Moon in the song "He's All I Want", released in 1998. Her first collaboration was "Point of View" as part of the group DB Boulevard. That song became popular across the European dance music scene and earned DB Boulevard the distinction of being the first Italian music group to be nominated in the MTV Europe Music Awards. From there on, she launched her solo career by producing her debut album Lifestories, which was released in 2003.

In June 2006, Moony released a new single titled "For Your Love".

In July 2008, Moony released a new single titled "I Don't Know Why." Come back, Moony!

I don't know why
I can not see the beauty in front of me
I can not...
I don't know why
I can not see the beauty in front of me (in front of me)


Essa Música ja virou febre em todo o mundo, eu claro não perdi tempo, nas festa quando toca, a galera vai ao delírio... Ass Thierre Januth

Crédito: 
Foto: Site 1000 Imagens
Vídeo: Site You Tube
Texto: Thierre Januth
Download da Música I don't know why - Moony

1 comentários:

Hique disse...

Aaaaaaaa

eu adorava essa música

Bate Papo - Thierre Januth